If your company fails to file accurate information in accordance with strict deadlines, this can have serious consequences such as penalties or even the striking off of the company. That is why we provide you with a range of effective secretarial services to help you comply with the statutory requirements outlined in the Companies Act 2006.
Services for your company
- The filing of annual company returns
- Changes to your accounting date
- Appointment of new directors
- Assist with changes to the company name and registered office
- Share transfers and allocations
- Dividend payments and waivers
Focus on what matters
Time is probably the most valuable currency nowadays. Daniel Consultancy can act as your registered office and take responsibility for filing your annual returns and accounts with Companies House for you to ensure your statutory obligations are met. This leaves you free to concentrate on growing your business.