Why choose Daniel Consultancy as your outsourcing partner?
- Local UK contact for your peace of mind
- We are registered for data protection in the UK
- You can set budgeted hours for each job
- You can book us from just 20 hours a month
- Carry forward unused hours to next month
- Instant support via phone, email and instant message
- 10+ years’ experience of helping several UK accounting firms
If you have planned to expand your accountancy practice, this is the right time. It is right time because with the option of accounting outsourcing, you can quickly grow your practice. You can just focus on marketing and win new clients. We will do all the time consuming work of bookkeeping, looking for missing information, accounts preparation and any other accounting tasks as required by your clients.
How accounting outsourcing works?
Step 1: You send us the information
You collect files and papers from your clients. You scan and upload it in a drop box account for us to access or send it via post to our office. Wherever possible, you can send the login credentials, spreadsheets or PDF documents.
Step 2: We prepare the accounts (as per your instructions)
We will review the information you send. If we need any additional information, we will email you. Upon receiving all necessary information, we will prepare and finalise the accounts. We will either use software from our office or remotely connect and use the accounting software at your office. Any adjustment or corrections will be made during this stage.
Step 3: You send it to your clients
We will send the working papers, backup files and reports as per your instructions. You can do a final review and send it to your clients. We can also submit to HMRC on your behalf.
What information do we need from you?
- Bank statements
- Credit card statements
- Your client’s receipts
- Credit notes
- Purchase orders
- Previous year’s accounts
- Any other relevant documents
How to send the information to us?
- You upload your information to drop box or Google drive (or)
- Save documents in your computer and give us remote access (or)
- You can also post the documents to our office
How do you communicate with our accountants?
- You will have a dedicated account manager
- They are also available to you in Skype and Email.