As an accounting firm, you are primarily responsible for the security of your client’s data and when you decide to outsource, you want it to be handled by trustworthy people. You can trust us because we are registered for data protection in the UK.
You want your outsourcing partner to be aware of their data protection responsibilities as you do. We understand this and that’s why we take every possible measure to assure your peace of mind. We have taken very detailed and elaborate measures to ensure your 100% peace of mind.
- A detailed disaster recovery plans
- Your data is backed up on secure servers.
- Our data servers are highly secure.
- All our computers are secured by multiple levels of password protection.
- All computers are monitored using activity monitoring software
- USB storage devices and DVD/CD drives are disabled on our computers
- Trained on data protection principles
- NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) with every staff member
- Independent security screening before commencing employment
Apart from implementing all the security procedures, we are also bound to the confidentiality regulations as we are a UK limited company. You are not dealing with an unknown foreign company. You can be rest assured that your data is 100% safe with us.