Specialised Accountants for Contractors
Over the many years the provision of highly skilled and knowledge service sectors of the UK economy has traditionally been delivered by individuals trading as limited company ‘contractors’. They play a major part to the continued success of the UK economy.
This structures are predominant in the respective trade sectors:
- IT industry
- Business consultancy and management
- Business Project management
- Interim managers
The above trade sectors are very attractive to both the worker and the client. Both gain flexibility, outside of the restriction of modern day employment law, and both obtain tax and national savings in relative terms. Owner managers of such trades may wish to follow our tax strategies. Due to our superior wealth of accounting expertise in dealing and acting for such contractors, who normally require the following services we provide:
Compliance and Regulatory Services
- Start up assistance ( incorporation and tax registration with HMRC)
- Preparation of annual accounts and submitting them with tax returns
- Personal tax computation and submitting returns to HMRC
- Registering for VAT under a scheme that is favourable to your trade.
- Payroll ( full administered PAYE and payroll functions)
- Maintaining your Bookkeeping with latest Software
- Remuneration planning with personal tax strategies (tax efficient way)
- Tax planning and advice relating to IR35 and section 660 Settlement legislation.
- Advice on allowance rates , scale rate expenses and P11d dispensations.
Contractors are normally unfamiliar with managing their tax and accounting matters. We appreciate this, and offer a reliable back office tax and accounting facilities to accommodate your business so that you can spend your precious time more profitably in managing your business.